Kluszkowce village in Czorsztyn. Kluszkowce history dates back to the thirteenth century.Countryside is located in the valley of the brook Kluszkowianka, in the Gorce band peak Luban. Kluszkowce the early twentieth century village is a popular area .. At the mouth of Kluszkowianki was a water sports center with the marina for yachts and water equipment rental. Supporters of skiing in the winter meet on the slopes of Wdżar rising 767 m above sea level (Floodlit slopes, artificial snow, the chair and ski lifts orczykowymi). An interesting fact is the past top, it is gdzyz extinct volcano. Since 1870 there existed a quarry operator of volcanic rock - andesite. Today is a great mountain Wdżar viewpoint Czorsztyn the reservoir and the surrounding mountain ranges. At the top Wdżar is Poland's only the position of a fern called Rozrzutka, and nearby nature reserve Modrzewie. At Lake Czorsztyn settlement was established tourist "Czorsztyn" open-air museum of wooden buildings or homes from the turn of the twentieth century, which was transferred from the bottom of the current tank.